So I have seen so many peoples AWsome blogs and have never taken the time to create one myself. But today is the day!!
WHo is The "E" Crew? you ask. Well let me tell you.
Boyd and myself (Alyson) met over 14 years ago at a little Cafe called the Lofthouse. It wasn't love at first site but something sure happened. Boyd was a dish-boy/cook and I was the newest waitress. He was a football playing, rowdy cowboy, and I was the as he tells me a "preppy girl". The tradition seemed to be that the boys in the kitchen tried to see who got the first date with all the new waitresses. And so Boyd mustered up the courage and asked me out. It was a lovely evening consisting of dinner at Premium Ice Cream shop that no longer exists and the movie Ace Ventura Pet Detective. I had no intention of dating Boyd but some how or another one date turned into two and before I knew it I was spending more and more time with him. We were married on June 20th 1997 (my grandmother's anniversary) and we soon had a little family started. Jacie came first and a year and a half after we had been married we took our adorable little Jacie to the temple. Boyd and I were married for time and all eternity and Jacie was sealed to us. What a special day!! Jacie is our animal activist and brings the Drama for us. Jaxson came next and was our little indian papoose. He was covered with black hair from head to toe. Olyvia came 3rd and waited around for no one. When she decided she was coming into this world she waisted no time! When we decided that we wanted just one more we got the two for one deal that was offered that day! Number 4 & 5 are our funny twin boys Payton and Mckay. They brought the finishing touches to our family and make us laugh every day.
Boyd and I are going on 12 years of marriage and I wouldn't have it any other way. He is my other half and makes me a better person. So that is us The "E" Crew
Boyd & Alyson
Jacie
Jaxson
Olyvia
Payton
McKay
my girls
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment