
So I know, I know, I am not very good at updating my blog. I added my nice little slide show today, which I am so proud of myself for!!, but I also wanted to add this lovely picture of Mary Ann. A few weeks ago Boyd and Adam labored long and hard on Adam's shed. While Mary Ann and I went and got a pedicure. We brought food back for Adam and Boyd with some dessert, but what we didn't tell them was that we stopped at this little deli and got these Awesome cookies. We ate them in the car together before we got back so they never knew. He he he he! Mary Ann isn't so innocent is she, and I have PROOF. We had such a good time together! I'm so glad that we took the time to go down that weekend. Thanks to Mike and Jo who watched the kids that day! I sure did appreciate it. So I am going to try harder to keep the blog updated so bear with me!! :)

2 comments:
LOL! Your awesome..that's funny...let the men work and you get a break haha!! P. STINKIN' S.!!! When were you gonna tell me about WICKED????!?!?!?!?!?!? Thanks A LOT.
I love you
Post a Comment